Do you have a menu for each place setting, or a flower or some other object you want to leave at each place setting? If so, this is a great napkin fold. The Menu Card fold allows to place, of course, a menu inside the pocket, but you can also put in other fun touches, like flowers or name cards! Follow along with our video on how to fold linen napkins, as well as our step-by-step instructions, to create this chic napkin fold for your own table design!
What You’ll Need
- Menu, flower or anything else you’d like
Get the Look
- Step 1: Lay the napkin flat on the table so that the good side, or the one with the pattern or shiny side, facing down.
- Step 2: Fold the napkin about an inch down.
- Step 3: Fold the bottom side of the napkin up to the top of the napkin.
- Step 4: Fold the entire napkin in half, and then in half again.
Now you’ll have a pocket where you can place a menu, flower or anything you want We hope you enjoyed this amazing napkin fold idea! If you ever need any rental table linen or accessories, the BBJ Linen team is ready to help. We offer the latest table cloths, runners, overlays, napkins, charger plates, napkin rings and more. For more advice on napkins, visit our blog, as well as our Facebook and Instagram pages. If you have any more questions, reach out to our team of table design specialists today! Here is to your beautiful looking tables, chairs, napkins and much more!