Did you check out BBJ Linen’s Summer Lookbook? All the table designs were absolutely to die for, but one especially stood out to me: the “Wild at Heart” tablescape! It had everything I love for a table design—stunning rental table linen that are accented by lighthearted pieces, like printed napkins and chair pads, as well as dramatically gorgeous items, such as plum charger plates and chair drapes. Want to use the look for your own special day? Follow my guide!
The Table Linen and Accessories You’ll Need
The “Wild at Heart” tablescape may look luxurious, but it only requires six main components, including:
- Table Linen: Ivory Gabriella—This sequin-infused table cloth acts as a brilliant base on which you can begin designing your tablescape.
- Chair Drapes: Ivory Graceful—Artfully woven into a light wooden chair, this creamy chair drape produces the perfect background for the Lavender Zecora chair pads.
- Elastic Chair Pad Covers: Lavender Zecora Reversed—Add some zing to your chairs with these bold, appealing chair pads.
- Napkins: Lavender Zecora Napkin—No matter which way you fold these napkins, they bring a vibrancy that’s still sophisticated.
- Chargers: Peacock Purple Copper—To create contrast, add these dark purple plates to your tablescape design.
- Pink Peonies—Round out your table top linen rentals and accessories with a single blush pink peony flower placed next to your Zecora napkin to add a dash of charm to the look.
What Events to Try the “Wild At Heart” Tablescape
The “Wild at Heart” design is an ideal tablescape for events of all kinds. I love how it looks for these three celebrations especially:
- Wedding Showers—Wedding showers are relaxed events infused with sweet style, which is exactly what the “Wild at Heart” table design embodies! The tablescape can work for a variety of party sizes—it looks intimate enough for small showers while still being inviting for larger gatherings.
- Weddings—While this look shines for wedding showers, it looks just as brilliant for the wedding itself! The “Wild at Heart” tablescape design would work perfectly for the bride who has a touch of playfulness about her. The Zecora print really brings a sense of whimsy, while the chair drapes and centerpieces draw the look together to be ultra elegant.
- Young Adult Birthday Parties—This tablescape design transcends beyond the wedding scene. In fact, “Wild at Heart” is such a great table design for a teenager’s birthday party! The look has everything a young adult could want: Fun, colorful animal print accents mixed balanced out by refined bases, like the sequin table top table linen, that still sparkle in their own right. The pink peony rounds out this look that’s both youthful and distinguished!
Love the “Wild at Heart” rental table linen design? Let me know your thoughts on BBJ Linen’s Facebook page!
EVENT PLANNER & DECOR | HELLO DARLING CHAIRS
GLASSWARE & FLATWARE | HALLS RENTAL
VENUE | CITY VIEW LOFT – CHICAGO