At the beginning of the year, I told you blush pink would be hot on the wedding scene, and for the summer, this is truer than ever! In fact, I adore how this shade is being incorporated into table designs. My current favorite? The “Pretty in Pink” tablescape! This BBJ Linen lookbook design features stunning table linen rentals perfect for a wedding in these warm summer months. Want to get this table style for your own special day? Follow my guide!
What You Need for the “Pretty in Pink” Table Design
As you prepare your table design, you’ll actually be using another color to complement the pink pieces in your tablescape. This is wheregold comes into the play—the metallic shade balances out the pink pieces in the table design!
- Table Linen: Ivory Ava Jacquard—To begin creating your tablescape, start with this ivory rental table linen. It’s neutral, yet it still has style.
- Chair Drapes: Gold Graceful—Tied elegantly, this chair drape is everything you need for chic seating.
- Napkins: Ivory Shantung—Folded pyramid-style, this ivory napkin accents your table top linen rental and accessories.
- Chargers: Florence Gold Cream—Charger plates are a small addition to any tablescape, but they really make your design stand out!
- Gold Votives—Candles look dreamy with any table design, and they especially shine in gold votive holders.
- Pink Tulips—You know tulips look great for both spring and summer, so why not add them for your “Pretty in Pink” tablescape? Mix in mauve-colored tulips with white and light green roses for a totally fresh design.
Add Personal Touches to Your Tablescape
- Lace Vases—To encase your pink tulips, you’ll need some type of vase. Currently, I’m loving lace vases. They’re a small addition to your table design, yet they create such a gorgeous, romantic feel!
- Personalize Name Cards—Name cards are the ultimate way to really show your guests you put in the extra mile when creating your “Pretty in Pink” tables. Add in a floral design for an added hint of flair.
- Menus—Similar to name cards, menus are another way to customize your “Pretty in Pink” tablescape. In addition to being stylish, menus are a practical addition to your rental table linen design. I know I always appreciate knowing what to expect for dinner at weddings, and your guests will, too! For these, simply outline any appetizers, main courses, side dishes and desserts your guests should expect Use the same floral effects as your name cards for a polished look.
Love the “Pretty in Pink” table design? Let me know your thoughts on BBJ Linen’s Facebook page!
Event Planner / Styling:‚Äö√Ñ¬Æ Debi Lilly / A Perfect Event