Where did the summer go?! Between all that time I spent lounging by the pool, enjoying some delicious barbeque, and of course, hitting up lots of weddings, I feel like I haven’t had a spare minute. I guess time really does fly when you’re having fun! All right, so fall is already here, and you know what that means—fall table designs are in! This is one of my favorite times of the year. You can get a totally fall look with the right rental table linen and accessories. See how:
Rental Table Linen
Creating your fall-themed table design doesn’t have to be hard—just stick to the basics!
First, start with a neutral table linen—I’m thinking the Natural Yuma or Jute patterns. These two nature-inspired table work well year-round, but especially for autumn!
For napkins, I suggest sticking to neutrals again. Of course, you can always add in your own accents! Here’s one of my favorite table design looks: tuck a faux feather inside a gold napkin ring for an earthy look.
Need some décor inspiration for your fall-themed tables? Try some of these seasonal ideas!
- Wood table number holders—Wood placeholders are completely in line with the fall wedding theme. Want to use stumps as placeholders for your tables, but don’t want to go to the trouble of chopping up logs? You’ll find plenty of options online.
- Pinecone name card holders—Love the idea of wood placeholders, but want something a little smaller? Try pinecones. These give off the same nature-y vibe in a little more subdued way. Again, you could make your own, or you could find some online.
- Pumpkins and squash—Yes, you can use these without giving off a Halloween vibe! Paint the pumpkins to match your color scheme for an unexpected twist.
Paired with neutral rental table cloths and vibrant runners, fall-inspired centerpieces really stand out. Here are some of my favorite ideas:
- Twigs mixed with lilac and apples or pumpkins
- A plate with an assortment of rustic items, like gilded miniature pumpkins, candles in vintage gold holders, feathers, peonies and roses and more.
- Clear glass cylinders filled with ivory candles with leaves tied around in twine
What’s your favorite fall look for rental table linen and decor? Let me know by leaving a comment below. For more fall table linen ideas, check out BBJ Linen’s Instagram page!