If you follow this blog closely, you know I’ve always loved classic movies. Of course, Breakfast at Tiffany’s has always been my favorite. And can you blame me?! Between Audrey Hepburn’s perfect performance as Holly Golightly, the timeless fashion and, of course, Cat, what’s not to love? Still, my favorite part of the movie has to be Holly’s love for Tiffany’s. I’m a sucker for that perfect shade of Tiffany Blue, and I’m not the only one. So many brides these days are choosing to use this color for their weddings! Want to get the look for yourself? Follow my guide for everything you need to create a gorgeous Tiffany Blue wedding, including food, drink, decorations and rental table linen!
1) Set up an appetizer table for a simple and chic way to keep guests’ hunger satisfied. For an added touch of glitz, use a sequin rental table linen.
2) Serve up a square cake in the beautiful blue shade to play homage to the famous Tiffany box.
3) Give this idea a spin by serving cupcakes topped with creamy Tiffany Blue icing and adorable bows.
4) Send guests home with stylish Tiffany Blue macaroons.
1) Have your bartender mix up a Tiffany Blue cocktail. You’ll only need three ingredients: lemonade, peach schnapps and blue curacao!
2) Or, if you want to stick to the breakfast part of this Breakfast at Tiffany’s inspired wedding, whip up some mimosas.
3) For those who don’t want to drink, offer Tiffany punch‚ a combination of blue Hawaiian punch and lemonade.
4) To create the ultimate drink presentation, serve them up in elegant martini glasses or milk bottles with blue-and-white straws.
Rental Table Linen and Decor
1) Use a lamour table cloth in the stunning shade, and top it with a gold table accessories.
2) Drape a Tiffany Blue rental overlay or table runner atop a simple white table cloth.
4) Add in gold rental table linen accessories, like napkin rings or charger plates, for small but noticeable contrast.
5) Search your local vintage store for an antique dresser. Paint it Tiffany Blue, cover it with a white runner and use it to display photos of you and your partner for a sweet touch of personalization.
What’s your favorite Tiffany Blue wedding idea? Let me know by leaving a comment below or on BBJ Linen’s Facebook!
Event Planner / Styling / Photo Credit:
Debi Lilly / A Perfect Event
Table Linen: Nile Blue Lamour Table Linen
Napkin: Gold Lamour Napkin
Plates: Ice Square Gold Charger