Summer is here, which means you’ll find me near any body of water you can find me. Still, I still like to carry hints of spring with me, and with BBJ Linen’s new textured corsage linen rental, I can! This tablecloth is completely reminiscent of the year’s earlier months, yet you can use this chic linen year round! Want to try this perfect table top rental for yourself? I’ve broken down which corsage colors work for specific events—and what accent shades to use.
The Perfect Neutral Tablecloth Colors
Because corsage tablecloths already pack a punch on their own, you’ll actually want this rental table linen design to be as neutral as possible. While all the colors look fabulous, each one has its own style.
- Champagne—This color has a softness about it that still looks sophisticated; it’s perfect for the bride with a love of romance!
- Ivory—I’ll always have a soft spot in my heart for ivory tablecloths! This not-quite-white shade invokes a soft, inviting feeling and works wonderfully for events of all kinds—weddings, anniversary parties and more.
- White—The most neutral color of all the corsage tablecloths, white is the perfect base for any tablescape design.
How to Use Corsage Rental Table Linen
BBJ Linen’s corsage tablecloths may only be in different colors, but they’re all uniquely dashing. The one thing they have in common? They look divine paired with accents in peachy coral and mandarin shades! To get this look, you can:
- Choose gold charger plates—Gold is a great accent color, especially when used for charger plates. They really bring your table to life!
- Drape pink napkins over your chargers—While these pinkish napkins would look lively simply sitting atop your charger plates, I think they have an even greater pop when draped underneath.
- Accent with gold-rimmed wine glasses—This is a small touch that will take your table design from pretty to perfectly luxurious.
- Use an array of pink peonies as your centerpiece—To me, peonies are one of the sweetest, most elegant flower. Use them for your centerpiece—and in multiple shades of pink. Blush pink, mauve and fuchsia all blend together for a radiant look.
- Tie chair drapes in adorable bows on clear chairs—To round out the enter table design, wrap a chair drape around your chairs and tie them in an artfully created bow.
Want to see more of the corsage rental linen? Check out BBJ Linen’s Instagram page!
Table Linen: Ivory Corsage
Napkin: Coral Lamour
Charger: Florence Gold Cream
Chair Drape: Mandarin Graceful
EVENT PLANNER & DECOR | HELLO DARLING CHAIRS
GLASSWARE & FLATWARE | HALLS RENTAL
VENUE | CITY VIEW LOFT – CHICAGO