Social Media StrategistApply Now
BBJ’s corporate headquarters are located just outside of Chicago in Niles, IL. As the largest linen rental company in the nation, we have sales teams, event designers and/or showrooms in select major cities across the United States.
Since 1983, BBJ has been the leader and pioneer in linen rental for the event industry. BBJ established the linen rental sector of the special event industry and continually strives to bring our clients the best products available nationwide. For many years, our talented designers and procurement teams have traveled the globe with a keen eye, choosing textiles and patterns that are unparalleled and unsurpassed in the industry. For more information, visit us at www.bbjlinen.com, and connect with us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BBJLinen/ or Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bbjlinen/ or Twitter: https://twitter.com/bbjlinen
As a Social Media Content Strategist, you will serve as a content and social media subject matter expert, working with the rest of the creative team to execute social strategies to help build branded content that is imaginative, original and fresh. To make a meaningful impact you will need both an analytical lens and the creativity to apply your insights in the best way. You will need to think about marketing, measurement, and forecasting differently.
• Work with the creative team to help define goals and present innovative ideas that motivates and engages users to build an interactive social media environment that increases reach and influence.
• Act as strategic lead, gathering and interpreting information across social marketing efforts including publishing content, channel strategy, calendar management, measurement and engagement resulting in the consistent delivery of quality high-performing content
• Develop reports and detailed strategic plans using analytical tools to increase social media effectiveness and in-depth campaign reports that outline insights on social media engagement, key learnings and track overall performance.
• Build content strategies, leveraging content marketing and social promotion strategies that connect objectives and creative solutions
• Conduct ongoing research to help formulate ideas and drive effective creative while staying ahead of best practices, trends and new innovations in design, content generation/development and technology.
• Monitor social media channels, initiate conversations with and respond to engagements and reviews based on established brand guidelines and expectations.
• Identify new and unique analytical opportunities by challenging conventional marketing loyalty and tactics.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 5+ years of content marketing experience, including content development, blogging, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
• Experience managing a brand’s social media presence with strong social analytical background.
• Previous advertising copywriting experience.
• Experience with social media scheduling and distribution tool (Dash Hudson, Spreadfast, Sprout Social, Adobe, Hootsuite).
• Ability to excel in a deadline-driven environment.
• Strong interpersonal, customer service, presentation, organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Working proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.