Senior Account ExecutiveApply Now
Industry leaders since 1983, BBJ | La Tavola is the largest specialty linen rental company in the nation. Prominent operating facilities in Napa, CA and Chicago, IL, we have sales teams, event designers, and showrooms in most major cities across the United States.
Earning a reputation of prominence, we offer the very best in breadth of product, quality, and service. Ensuring our clients experience unprecedented opportunities in innovation, inspiration, and collaboration. Our unparalleled repertoire of services spans from specialty linen, linen accessories, chargers, spandex, chair décor, and set & strike production.
We take great pride in our passion for design and trends, our pursuit of fresh ideas, and our partnerships with those who share our central values of innovation, inspiration, and collaboration. It’s our privilege to help celebrate life’s momentous occasions. Whether a private dinner for two or a gala for thousands, we value each opportunity to bring beauty and joy to every experience touched by BBJ | La Tavola.
The Senior Sales Executive will help us increase sales and address customer needs within the area. Responsibilities include presenting our products and services to potential clients, identifying specific consumer characteristics and recommending ways to promote and sell our products. To be successful in this role, you should have excellent communication abilities and be highly motivated to meet sales goals. Ultimately, you will help us grow our customer base and establish our reputation in the region.
- Generating sales through aggressive prospecting, client presentations, attending networking events, industry referrals, social media
- Perform market research to determine competitive advantage and report both competitor and customer activities in the field
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Establishing and developing a strong client base with continuous growth
- Driving BBJ | La Tavola brand awareness
- Negotiating details of contracts
- Performing administrative duties, such as tracking sales records, entering orders, filing expense reports
- 3+ years of direct sales experience in a closely related industry
- A confident top-performer that has a proven track record of “hunting” for new business
- A creative flair to consult on décor of events
- A result-oriented and goal-oriented person who wants to be a part of a high-energy, dynamic team
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and is hungry to build a market and book of business
- Passion to be creative, but also business minded to close sales
- An understanding of the sales process from overcoming objections to closing sales
- Ability to travel
- Associate degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred