Senior Account ExecutiveApply Now
BBJ’s corporate headquarters are located just outside of Chicago in Niles, IL. As the largest linen rental company in the nation, we have sales teams, event designers and/or showrooms in select major cities across the United States.
Since 1983, BBJ Linen has been the leader and pioneer in linen rental for special events. Earning a reputation of prominence through our passion for design and trends, our pursuit of fresh ideas, and our partnerships with those who share our central values of innovation, inspiration, and collaboration.
In 2020 BBJ Linen entered a new exciting chapter, welcoming La Tavola to our story. Uniting BBJ and La Tavola represented an exhilarating revolution to the event industry. By joining forces, we are combining the best in-depth, breadth of product, and brand excellence, ensuring our clients have unprecedented opportunities from one source. We are excited to have La Tavola as part of our family.
We offer a suite of services that spans specialty linen, linen accessories, chargers, spandex, chair décor, and set & strike production. For more information, visit us at www.bbjlinen.com, and connect with us on:
The Senior Sales Executive will help us increase sales and address customer needs within the area. Responsibilities include presenting our products and services to potential clients, identifying specific consumer characteristics and recommending ways to promote and sell our products. To be successful in this role, you should have excellent communication abilities and be highly motivated to meet sales goals. Ultimately, you will help us grow our customer base and establish our reputation in the region.
- Generating sales through aggressive prospecting, client presentations, attending networking events, industry referrals, social media
- Perform market research to determine competitive advantage and report both competitor and customer activities in the field
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Establishing and developing a strong client base with continuous growth
- Driving BBJ | La Tavola brand awareness
- Negotiating details of contracts
- Performing administrative duties, such as tracking sales records, entering orders, filing expense reports
- 3+ years of direct sales experience in a closely related industry
- A confident top-performer that has a proven track record of “hunting” for new business
- A creative flair to consult on décor of events
- A result-oriented and goal-oriented person who wants to be a part of a high-energy, dynamic team
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and is hungry to build a market and book of business
- Passion to be creative, but also business minded to close sales
- An understanding of the sales process from overcoming objections to closing sales
- Ability to travel
- Associate degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred