Marketing InternApply Now
BBJ’s corporate headquarters are located just outside of Chicago in Niles, IL. As the largest linen rental company in the nation, we have sales teams, event designers and/or showrooms in select major cities across the United States.
Since 1983, BBJ has been the leader and pioneer in linen rental for the event industry. BBJ established the linen rental sector of the special event industry and continually strives to bring our clients the best products available nationwide. For many years, our talented designers and procurement teams have traveled the globe with a keen eye, choosing textiles and patterns that are unparalleled and unsurpassed in the industry. For more information, visit us at www.bbjlinen.com, and connect with us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BBJLinen/ or Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bbjlinen/ or Twitter: https://twitter.com/bbjlinen
As a Marketing Intern, this individual is tasked with a broad variety of inbound and outbound related marketing activities and operates within a fast-paced, deadline driven environment. The successful candidate must maintain the corporate style guide across all mediums including print, electronic, and online. The successful candidate will have marketing education/experience and will be expected to collaborate on strategic initiatives and manage creative projects from concept to completion, with guidance and approval from the Marketing Manager.
• Assist in managing the completion of all marketing-related efforts, such as promotional items, printed collateral, and digital assets. Also manages timeline for marketing projects
• Strategize, develops, implements and maintains a social media marketing plan in alignment with the company’s marketing strategy
• Monitors effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media activities. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results and drive traffic to company website
• Executes the day-to-day delivery of email marketing campaigns, literature, event materials, etc.
• Collaborates on the development and execution of marketing programs & promotions
• Assists with the execution of marketing events such as trade shows, which includes any preparations required for company participation
• Participates in cross-department teams as assigned
• Excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills
• Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential
• Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
• Highly organized, strong attention to detail and time management skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
• Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face. Collaborate well with diverse groups of people
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point), Facebook, Twitter
• Like to bring creativity and innovation to their work