Inventory CoordinatorApply Now
Industry leaders since 1983, BBJ | La Tavola is the largest specialty linen rental company in the nation. Prominent operating facilities in Napa, CA and Chicago, IL, we have sales teams, event designers, and showrooms in most major cities across the United States.
Earning a reputation of prominence, we offer the very best in breadth of product, quality, and service. Ensuring our clients experience unprecedented opportunities in innovation, inspiration, and collaboration. Our unparalleled repertoire of services spans from specialty linen, linen accessories, chargers, spandex, chair décor, and set & strike production.
We take great pride in our passion for design and trends, our pursuit of fresh ideas, and our partnerships with those who share our central values of innovation, inspiration, and collaboration. It’s our privilege to help celebrate life’s momentous occasions. Whether a private dinner for two or a gala for thousands, we value each opportunity to bring beauty and joy to every experience touched by BBJ Linen | La Tavola.
Inventory Coordinator will make sure we have all the products, materials, equipment and supplies we need to operate efficiently in ways that are aligned to established policies and standards. This person will also oversee inventory management processes and resolve any issues that arise.
- Maintain inventory data in inventory systems and generate reports to conduct physical checks
- Monitor inventory integrity
- Maintain product identification and location information
- Research inventory discrepancies and make necessary corrections
- Perform and monitor physical inventories/cycle counts/receipt audits/reconciliations
- Track and report non-conforming or obsolete materials/products.
- Coordinate efforts across operational departments to enhance inventory accuracy
- Train fabrication staff in proper inventory control techniques and practices as well as reporting requirements to improve inventory accuracy and integrity
- Ensure a safe and clean work environment through adherence to company safety policies and proper storage techniques
- Overall work experience of 4 to 5 years in inventory/logistics in a manufacturing environment
- Solid knowledge of warehouse process flow
- Knowledge of shipping and receiving protocol
- Good knowledge of material/product safety/security norms and regulations
- Knowledge of supply chain dependencies and processes
- Good knowledge of production process flow and scheduling
- Operation of computers – Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook), desktop and handheld for receiving
- Able to bend, climb, reach, and lift materials up to 70lbs for fabric roll retrieval
- Bilingual communication preferred (English and Spanish)
- Requires high school diploma, college preferred