BBJ’s corporate headquarters are located just outside of Chicago in Niles, IL. As the largest linen rental company in the nation, we have sales teams, event designers and/or showrooms in select major cities across the United States.
Since 1983, BBJ Linen has been the leader and pioneer in linen rental for special events. Earning a reputation of prominence through our passion for design and trends, our pursuit of fresh ideas, and our partnerships with those who share our central values of innovation, inspiration, and collaboration.
In 2020 BBJ Linen entered a new exciting chapter, welcoming La Tavola to our story. Uniting BBJ and La Tavola represented an exhilarating revolution to the event industry. By joining forces, we are combining the best in-depth, breadth of product, and brand excellence, ensuring our clients have unprecedented opportunities from one source. We are excited to have La Tavola as part of our family.
We offer a suite of services that spans specialty linen, linen accessories, chargers, spandex, chair décor, and set & strike production. For more information, visit us at www.bbjlinen.com, and connect with us on:
As a Marketing Intern, this individual is tasked with a broad variety of inbound and outbound related marketing activities and operates within a fast-paced, deadline driven environment. The successful candidate must maintain the corporate style guide across all mediums including print, electronic, and online. The successful candidate will have marketing education/experience and will be expected to collaborate on strategic initiatives and manage creative projects from concept to completion, with guidance and approval from the Marketing Manager.
As a Sales Intern, this individual will help support our sales team through market research in a support role for the sales team. The role will offer wide exposure to the entire sales cycle, including lead generation, first calls, closing, and account management.
- Assist in managing the completion of all marketing-related efforts, such as promotional items, printed collateral, and digital assets. Also manages timeline for marketing projects
- Strategize, develops, implements and maintains a social media marketing plan in alignment with the company’s marketing strategy
- Monitors effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media activities. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results and drive traffic to company website
- Executes the day-to-day delivery of email marketing campaigns, literature, event materials, etc.
- Collaborates on the development and execution of marketing programs & promotions
- Assists with the execution of marketing events such as trade shows, which includes any preparations required for company participation
- Participates in cross-department teams as assigned
- Learn sales administration by completing rotation in sales office functions
- Learn sales process by completing training program; completing study assignments
- Observe sales process by traveling with sales representatives; attending sales and service calls
- Practice sales process by calling on existing and then new accounts; adhering to established sales steps
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational improvement opportunities; reading sales and marketing publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in sales and marketing organizations
- Accomplish sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face. Collaborate well with diverse groups of people
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point), Facebook, Twitter
- Like to bring creativity and innovation to their work