Full Stack DeveloperApply Now
Industry leaders since 1983, BBJ | La Tavola is the largest specialty linen rental company in the nation. Prominent operating facilities in Napa, CA and Chicago, IL, we have sales teams, event designers, and showrooms in most major cities across the United States.
Earning a reputation of prominence, we offer the very best in breadth of product, quality, and service. Ensuring our clients experience unprecedented opportunities in innovation, inspiration, and collaboration. Our unparalleled repertoire of services spans from specialty linen, linen accessories, chargers, spandex, chair décor, and set & strike production.
We take great pride in our passion for design and trends, our pursuit of fresh ideas, and our partnerships with those who share our central values of innovation, inspiration, and collaboration. It’s our privilege to help celebrate life’s momentous occasions. Whether a private dinner for two or a gala for thousands, we value each opportunity to bring beauty and joy to every experience touched by BBJ Linen | La Tavola.
The Developer will help with the development of our current projects. The duties will primarily revolve around building software by writing code, as well as assist in fixes needed in the production environment, adapt new development builds to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces. This person will also be involved in system testing and validation procedures, and also be working with departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Maintain and support the production environment
- Participate in system design, development, testing, and deployment
- Work closely with other developers to accomplish development goals
- Develop new Reports hosted on SQL Server Reporting Services
- Work with the development team in developing/maintaining .NET Core MVC, Web API applications
- Make recommendations for improvements to systems, technologies, methodologies, and processes to maximize efficiencies for the company
- Stay up to date on best practices and share knowledge of current, new, and emerging technologies and processes with your team
- Experience with C#, .NET Core MVC
- Experience with WCF Services, Redis Cache, or similar technologies
- Experience with SQL databases, specifically MS SQL Relational Design
- Experience with responsive HTML / CSS design
- Experience with OOP concepts, design patterns, and modular code.
- Experience in WMS or Warehousing software design/development preferred
- Experience with Mobility Development a plus
- Experience with Telerik controls a plus
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in a fast-paced web-based software development environment
- Ability to work individually and as part of the team in a fast-paced Agile environment
- Excellent listening and communication skills, including effective follow-up
- Degree in Computer Science/related; professional equivalent work experience will be considered