Executive AssistantApply Now
Industry leaders since 1983, BBJ | La Tavola Linen is the largest specialty linen rental company in the nation. Prominent operating facilities in Napa, CA and Chicago, IL, we have sales teams, event designers, and showrooms in most major cities across the United States.
Earning a reputation of prominence, we offer the very best in breadth of product, quality, and service. Ensuring our clients experience unprecedented opportunities in innovation, inspiration, and collaboration. Our unparalleled repertoire of services spans from specialty linen, linen accessories, chargers, spandex, chair décor, and set & strike production.
We take great pride in our passion for design and trends, our pursuit of fresh ideas, and our partnerships with those who share our central values of innovation, inspiration, and collaboration. It’s our privilege to help celebrate life’s momentous occasions. Whether a private dinner for two or a gala for thousands, we value each opportunity to bring beauty and joy to every experience touched by BBJ Linen | La Tavola Linen.
The Executive Assistant will perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s senior-level managers. This person will have responsibilities that include managing calendars, making travel arrangements, and preparing expense reports. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
- Preparing reports, memos, letters, and other documents
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives
- Helping prepare for meetings
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed
- Making travel arrangements for executives
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database
- Experience as a virtual assistant
- Opening, sorting, and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence
- Provide general administrative support
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite
- High school diploma
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills
- Work in a predictable environment