Event Production AssistantApply Now
BBJ’s corporate headquarters are located just outside of Chicago in Niles, IL. As the largest linen rental company in the nation, we have sales teams, event designers and/or showrooms in select major cities across the United States.
Since 1983, BBJ has been the leader and pioneer in linen rental for the event industry. BBJ established the linen rental sector of the special event industry and continually strives to bring our clients the best products available nationwide. For many years, our talented designers and procurement teams have traveled the globe with a keen eye, choosing textiles and patterns that are unparalleled and unsurpassed in the industry. For more information, visit us at www.bbjlinen.com, and connect with us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BBJLinen/ or Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bbjlinen/ or Twitter: https://twitter.com/bbjlinen
We are looking for responsible, punctual people with a strong work ethic and the ability to represent our company in a professional and friendly way.
If you are self-employed or have a flexible schedule, this is a great way to earn extra money on a part-time basis.
This work is on an as-needed and as-available basis; a flexible schedule (including weekdays) is a big plus. Event setups typically occur during daytime hours, and breakdowns usually occur late at night.
• Setting up our rental product prior to events.
• Returning at the end of events to break down rental product.
• Making written records to account for rental product.
• Lifting up to 40 lbs.
• Occasional transport of rented product to & from event venues.
• Self-motivated, good communication skills, capable of following written and verbal instructions, and capable of some critical thinking.
• Have reliable personal transportation, email and cell phone.