Director of Sales – West CoastApply Now
BBJ’s corporate headquarters are located just outside of Chicago in Niles, IL. As the largest linen rental company in the nation, we have sales teams, event designers and/or showrooms in select major cities across the United States.
Since 1983, BBJ Linen has been the leader and pioneer in linen rental for special events. Earning a reputation of prominence through our passion for design and trends, our pursuit of fresh ideas, and our partnerships with those who share our central values of innovation, inspiration, and collaboration.
In 2020 BBJ Linen entered a new exciting chapter, welcoming La Tavola to our story. Uniting BBJ and La Tavola represented an exhilarating revolution to the event industry. By joining forces, we are combining the best in-depth, breadth of product, and brand excellence, ensuring our clients have unprecedented opportunities from one source. We are excited to have La Tavola as part of our family.
We offer a suite of services that spans specialty linen, linen accessories, chargers, spandex, chair décor, and set & strike production. For more information, visit us at www.bbjlinen.com, and connect with us on:
The Director of Sales will oversee and develop programs for sales, marketing, business development, and customer service for a specific territory that yield results and solutions for clients and produce profitable sales growth across the nation. Specifically, the Director of Sales will be responsible for managing an outside sales team to produce profitable results. This individual will also create and execute a territory sales plan that meets or exceeds established sales quotas and supports Company revenue and profit targets. Meet regularly with existing customers and prospects in sales territory to understand their evolving business needs and position product solutions to meet surfaced needs.
- Seeking out major clients and forming working relationships with the buyers in your industry
- Overseeing and managing a large team of Senior Account Executives, typically spanning a wide geographical area
- Identifying valuable emerging markets
- Accurately forecasting future sales and forming sales plans to adapt to constant shifts in the marketplace
- Serving as a business representative at major industry events, conferences, trade shows, and expositions
- Foreseeing and avoiding stagnation in the marketplace
- Forming sales strategies to keep company competitive and innovative
- Associates Degree required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5+ years of high-volume sales management experience with a history of proven results
- Experienced dynamic leader in coaching and developing sales teams with profitable growth
- Proven success working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Proven track record of increasing sales and revenue
- Demonstrated leadership in creating a market differentiation, sales strategy, and executing sales plans
- A successful record in growing market share
- Must have strategic planning skills, market analysis, sales execution, and client relations ability
- Experience in the event services area is preferred or a closely related industry
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Results-oriented, tenacious, self-starter who strategically plans for success
- Demonstrates impeccable sales acumen with passion and drive for success
- Effective team player with ability to build and maintain positive relationships
- Must be able to travel up to 50% monthly within the West Coast region