Account SpecialistApply Now
BBJ’s corporate headquarters are located just outside of Chicago in Niles, IL. As the largest linen rental company in the nation, we have sales teams, event designers and/or showrooms in select major cities across the United States.
Since 1983, BBJ Linen has been the leader and pioneer in linen rental for special events. Earning a reputation of prominence through our passion for design and trends, our pursuit of fresh ideas, and our partnerships with those who share our central values of innovation, inspiration, and collaboration.
In 2020 BBJ Linen entered a new exciting chapter, welcoming La Tavola to our story. Uniting BBJ and La Tavola represented an exhilarating revolution to the event industry. By joining forces, we are combining the best in-depth, breadth of product, and brand excellence, ensuring our clients have unprecedented opportunities from one source. We are excited to have La Tavola as part of our family.
We offer a suite of services that spans specialty linen, linen accessories, chargers, spandex, chair décor, and set & strike production. For more information, visit us at www.bbjlinen.com, and connect with us on:
This individual will be responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and companies Nationwide on a call center.
- Part of the call center phone queue to assist customers calling in on a National level
- Support Sales team that include putting together quotes/contracts, process credit memos, and any follow-up necessary to above.
- Assist showroom customers and advise and guide on linen choices
- Maintain showroom
- Coordinate local client showroom appointments including evening and weekend appointments
- Manage swatch requests
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Assist with placement of orders
- A history of providing exceptional customer service
- Requires friendly, professional etiquette and courtesy in interfacing with customers on the telephone
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment
- Must possess and professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers over the phone.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Requires attention to accurate detail and must be able to multitask
- Ability to analyze situations and make decisions in a timely manner
- Excellent documentation and recordkeeping abilities
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within a team environment
- Knowledge of Word and Outlook
- Experience working in the Event or Hospitality industries a plus
- Ability to work late afternoon to evening shifts (rotation schedule) and or weekend shifts