Account Service Specialist – Los Angeles, CAApply Now
BBJ’s corporate headquarters are located just outside of Chicago in Niles, IL. As the largest linen rental company in the nation, we have sales teams, event designers and/or showrooms in select major cities across the United States.
Since 1983, BBJ has been the leader and pioneer in linen rental for the event industry. BBJ established the linen rental sector of the special event industry and continually strives to bring our clients the best products available nationwide. For many years, our talented designers and procurement teams have traveled the globe with a keen eye, choosing textiles and patterns that are unparalleled and unsurpassed in the industry. For more information, visit us at www.bbjlinen.com, and connect with us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BBJLinen/ or Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bbjlinen/ or Twitter: https://twitter.com/bbjlinen
This individual will be responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and companies Nationwide on a call center.
• Support Sales team that include putting together quotes/contracts, process credit memos, and any follow-up necessary to above.
• Assist showroom customers and advise and guide on linen choices
• Maintain showroom
• Coordinate local client showroom appointments including evening and weekend appointments
• Manage swatch requests
• Opens customer accounts by recording account information
• Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
• Assist with placement of orders
• A history of providing exceptional customer service
• Requires friendly, professional etiquette and courtesy in interfacing with customers on the telephone
• Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment
• Must possess and professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers over the phone.
• Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
• Requires attention to accurate detail and must be able to multitask
• Ability to analyze situations and make decisions in a timely manner
• Excellent documentation and recordkeeping abilities
• Ability to work autonomously as well as within a team environment
• Knowledge of Word and Outlook
• Experience working in the Event or Hospitality industries a plus
• Ability to work late afternoon to evening shifts (rotation schedule) and or weekend shifts