You know, we couldn’t really call ourselves “BBJ Table Fashions” without indulging in a fashion show every now and then. But at our latest fashion show, our rental linen wasn’t just dressing the tables—it was draped all over the runway models!
BBJ Linen is a proud member of the Southern Wisconsin chapter of the National Association for Catering and Events (NACE), the oldest, largest professional organization focused on every aspect of the catering industry. Last month’s meeting actually had a record-high attendance, and I have a feeling that our rental linen runway show may have had a little something to do with it.
After a rousing day of networking and education, we met with our fellow Southern Wisconsin NACE members for awards, raffles, and perhaps most importantly, the BBJ Linen runway show. We dressed more than a dozen gorgeous models in fabulous rental linen and let them strut their stuff on the catwalk, proving once and for all that our table linen looks just as stunning on a person as it does on a table—even if it isn’t quite as practical as slipping into a little black dress.
BBJ Linen designed the models’ looks around the four seasons, showcasing some of our hottest rental linen colors, patterns and textures for the upcoming year. In the immortal words of Tim Gunn, they made it work, and I want to take this opportunity to thank our intrepid runway show announcer, Heidi Hunter, along with all of the models who helped make our table linen look so fabulous:
- Julie from Bartolotta Catering at Pier Wisconsin
- Emily from the Intercontinental Hotel
- Lucas from the American Club
- Amy from Sodexo at Marquette
- Lindsay from Four Points Sheraton
- Caroline from Bartolotta Catering at the Grain Exchange
- Louis from the Hilton
- Anne from Levy Catering at the Harley Davidson Museum
- Kate from Four Points Sheraton
- Whitney from Lake Park Bistro
- Hannah from Bartolotta Catering
- Jennifer from Sodexo at Marquette
- Nicole from the Pfister Hotel
- Sarah from the Pfister Hotel
As you can see from the photos, everyone looked beautiful, and we couldn’t have put on such a stellar show without them. A special thanks to our models, the Intercontinental Hotel, Sue Shunta from Fresh Design, and Chad Torkelson from Midwest Sound and Design—you all made our rental linen runway show a night of table fashions to remember!