If you’re like me, you’re rejoicing because fall is finally here! Now, orange is a perfect color for autumn events, but I feel like this color translates well year round! If you love all things tangerine, peach, coral, pumpkin and everything in between, follow our guide for an orange-tastic day!
Rental Table Linen
- For a modern look, use a geometric-inspired print as your rental table cloth. Accent with lots of white candles and gold vases filled with orange peonies.
- Layering table runners is also an unexpected, yet gorgeous, tablescape idea. Try using a coral runner as the base and add a white runner on top. Tie both together with a decorative string.
- Want a unique table runner? Try using actual tangerines. Used with crisp white table linen, this tablescape idea is completely sweet and fresh.
- You can accent the tangerine table runner and white rental table linen look with apricot charger plates.
- Need an appetizer idea? Try golden popcorn cones. Wrapped in gold paper, these cones are filled with cheese and caramel corn for a sweet and savory treat.
- For your main course, serve up orange-glazed dishes, like orange chicken, shrimp or cauliflower. These dishes are always crowd favorites!
- Set up a candy bar with delightful orange sweet—orange slices, gumdrops, peach rings, rock candy and more. Set out to-go boxes so guests can take these treats home.
- For your dessert, you can make the classic carrot cake. Or, you could go with an orange-lemon pound cake or a pumpkin cake.
- Blood orange sangria is perfect for an orange-themed event. All this recipe needs is two bottles of pinot grigio, ½ cup of brandy, six blood oranges, one cup strawberries, ½ cup of raspberries, and one chopped apple.
- Whip up orange rosemary cocktails garnished with fresh rosemary. You can even create batch cocktails and bottle them up for easy serving.
- For those who don’t drink alcohol or aren’t of age, serve up delicious orange sodas in vintage bottles. Top them off with festive striped paper straws for a fun touch.
- Or, take this drink idea to the next level by making orange creamsicle floats. Simply mix the orange soda with orange juice and vanilla bean ice cream. You can also add cake vodka for the of-age crowd.
- For your table centerpieces, create some color contrast with turquoise vases and bright orange daisies. Paired with white rental table linen, this look really pops!
- Create a bold and stunning backdrop by hanging chiffon orange material throughout your venue.
- Hang lanterns in different shades of orange throughout the venue for a whimsical decorative touch.
What are your favorite ideas for an orange event? Let me know on BBJ Linen’s Facebook page!
Planner / Styling / Photo Credit:
Debi Lilly / A Perfect Event / Victoria Sprung Photographer, LLC