All you have to do is create your dream wedding tablescape. Pin at least 5 BBJ Linen products, then follow the instructions for entry for your chance to win $200 towards a linen rental order at bbjlinen.com.
Make sure to Share your Pinterest board with us by December 31st.
The winner of the contest will be chosen and announced on January 4th.
When your board is complete, fill out the form below to enter the Pin It to Win It contest.
1. PRIZES: Prize will be awarded to one (1) qualifying Entrant as follows: (a) One qualifying Entrant will receive one (1) credit towards a first time linen rental order in the amount of $200 PLACED WITHIN SIX (6) MONTHS OF AWARDMENT OF PRIZE. No substitution or transfer of prize is permitted, except at the discretion of Sponsor. The total prize value is $200. The prizes will be awarded, provided properly claimed, in accordance with these Official Rules. Any federal and state taxes on the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The “Pin To Win Sweepstakes” Contest (“the Contest”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and Washington DC who are 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER as of December 3, 2012 (“Entrant” or “Entrants”) and first time customers of BBJ Linen. Employees, their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses), and household members (whether related or not) of BBJ Linen. (“Sponsor” or “BBJ Linen”) are not eligible to enter. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, THE U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS AND OTHER COMMONWEALTHS, TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS OUTSIDE OF THE FIFTY UNITED STATES, AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right to verify eligibility qualifications of any winner. The Contest shall be construed and governed according to the laws of the U.S.
3. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, Entrants must create a public Pinterest board, name the board “BBJ Dream Design” and categorize the board as “Weddings” under Board Category. Entrant must then pin at least five (5) BBJ Linen products to this board that Entrant would use to design a dream wedding tablescape. When the Entrant’s board is complete, Entrant must then submit their name, email address, phone number and a link to their Pinterest “BBJ Dream Design” board on BBJLinen.com. Entrants may submit one (1) entry only for the Contest. The Contest begins at 12 a.m. Central Time on December 3, 2012, and ends at 11:59 p.m. Central Time on December 31, 2012. Sponsor reserves the right to remove any entries it deems inappropriate for any reason, at any time, such as obscenity, racism, libel or disparagement of any person or group or people.
By entering, Entrants agree to comply with these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and any applicable Pinterest, Facebook, Google +, and Twitter rules. Sponsor is not responsible or liable for lost, stolen, mutilated, incomplete, incorrect, delayed, late, interrupted, illegible or misdirected entries. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any computer, telephone, cable, network, satellite, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability, or illegible transmissions, or service provider/Internet/website/use net accessibility or availability, traffic congestion, or unauthorized human intervention. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, to be acting in violation of the Official Rules or for any other reason as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, or like entry methods is prohibited and will void all such entries by such methods and invalidate the Entrant. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same email, Facebook, Google +, Twitter or Pinterest account, the authorized subscriber of the account used to enter the Contest at the actual time of the entry will be deemed to be the valid Entrant. The Authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization, which is responsible for assigning email addresses, or the domain associated with the submitted email address and who uses that e-mail address to open an account.
4. DETERMINATION OF WINNER: One (1) potential winner will be chosen at random by the end of the business day of January 4, 2013, Central Time. Potential winner will be notified by e-mail and/or phone. Potential winner must respond to Sponsor’s notification, and complete all required forms and agreements, including verifications of eligibility to be deemed an “Official Winner.” If a potential winner is found to be ineligible under these Rules or fails to respond or complete the required forms with ten (10) calendar days, the potential winner shall be disqualified, and Sponsor shall select an alternate potential winner by random selection. Prizes will be awarded when the necessary forms, agreements and verifications have been returned.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Potential Winner is required to sign and return within ten (10) calendar days of notification, any applicable documents sent by Sponsor related to the Contest, including but not limited to the Contest “Winner Agreement” which includes an “affirmation of eligibility,” a “publicity release” and a “waiver of liability.” If the potential winner fails to return documents as specified or if the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the Entrant may, at BBJ’s discretion, be disqualified, and an alternate potential winner will be selected from eligible entries previously received. No potential winner will be declared an Official Winner until he/she returns the applicable documents set forth in this Section to BBJ. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Contest by giving such notice in any form and manner deemed appropriate by Sponsor, in which case, the Prize will be awarded from all eligible entries previously received up to (or if applicable, after) the modification, suspension or termination date and in accordance with these Official Rules.
8. DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST AND YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF INTERNET SITE WWW.BBJLINEN.COM, OR OTHER SPONSOR INTERNET SITES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS, OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS DON’T APPLY WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
9. INDEMNITY: By entering this Contest, each Entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor and their respective employees¸ officers, directors, representatives, and agents from any injury, loss, death, damage, action, claim, demand or other liability that may occur from Entrant’s participation in the Contest or from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize awarded, or participation in any Contest-related activity.
10. DISPUTES: As a condition of participating in the Contest, Entrant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively, before a court located in the State of Illinois, County of Cook, having competent jurisdiction, which Court shall apply the laws of the State of Illinois without regards for doctrines of Conflict of Law. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim Direct, Indirect, Incidental, Consequential, Special or Punitive damages.
11. SOCIAL MEDIA DISCLAIMER: THE CONTEST IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR IN ASSOCIATION WITH PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, GOOGLE + OR TWITTER. ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY ENTRANTS IS PROVIDED TO SPONSOR AND NOT TO PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, GOOGLE + OR TWITTER. BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, EACH ENTRANT RELEASES PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, GOOGLE + AND TWITTER FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY.
12. WINNERS’ LIST: For the name of the prize winner, available after January 4, 2013 and for one year thereafter, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “Pin To Win Sweepstakes” BBJ Linen, 7855 Gross Point Road, Skokie IL 60077.