To help us achieve our goal of providing the highest quality products and customer service in the special events industry, we use information from our interactions with you to improve both our products and our service levels. Because your privacy is important to us, we protect your personal information to ensure that it remains secure.
How we collect information
Whenever you conduct business with BBJ, through our web site or your Regional Sales Office, we obtain certain contact information that we need to complete your transaction. This may include your name, business name, address, telephone number, fax number, or your E-mail address.
- Upon placing an order with us, your E-mail address is automatically added to our newsletter database so that we may keep you informed about new product additions and other important announcements.
- Your E-mail address is added to our newsletter database if you specifically request to receive information from us about our products and services, either through the web site or through your Regional Sales Office.
- Your E-mail address is added to our newsletter database if you provided it to us through an industry trade show or magazine information request card.
How we do not collect information
The E-mail a Friend feature sends the information you have requested directly from the web server to the parties that you designate. That information is not collected or viewed by us and no addresses entered into the E-mail a Friend window are added to our newsletter database.
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect for various purposes, including:
- to complete your rental or purchase transactions
- to provide the services and information you request
- to notify you about the status of your current or future linen orders
- to send you our catalogs and brochures by U.S. Mail
- to advise you of new inventory additions, holiday closure dates, price changes and other important national or regional news via our monthly E-mail newsletter
- to improve our inventory selections and level of customer service
Others with whom we share your information
Our annual catalog and other print media is sent through a marketing firm that specializes in bulk U.S. Mail, thereby they are only provided with your name and mailing address. We do not share your E-mail information with anyone outside of BBJ. Our monthly newsletter is sent through our internal Marketing Department, so no third party E-mail distributor is given your E-mail address.
Your choices regarding use of the information we collect
If you do not wish to receive our monthly E-mail newsletter containing new product announcements, you have the option to ‘unsubscribe’ at any time by replying to the e-mail with the word ‘unsubscribe’ in the subject line.
Please note that many promotions and mailings are completed several weeks in advance, so you may continue to receive a single newsletter or important announcement after you have chosen to unsubscribe. We appreciate your patience in giving us time to carry out your request.
We`ll be happy to provide additional information or answer any questions. Please:
- Contact your Regional Sales Office
- Send your question to our webmaster by using the “Client Feedback” feature of our web site.
The event photographs that appear throughout our web site are copyrighted and used by BBJ with the express permission of the copyright holder, generally the photographer. Any downloading, scanning, copying or other means of reproduction of photographs contained herein constitute a violation and infringement of the federal copyright laws as they pertain to photographer's rights and ownership of their images. The product images contained on our web site are copyrighted by BBJ and may be downloaded for personal use only. For more information or to request contact information of the copyright holder of any photograph used on this web site, please contact Barbara Ellis in our National Marketing Department.