Contact Us About A Career. Please fill your details below.
Territory Account Executive
Who is BBJ Linen?
BBJ (www.bbjlinen.com) has been the leader and pioneer in tabletop décor rental for the event industry since 1983. BBJ established the tabletop rental sector of the special event industry and continually strives to bring our clients the best products nationwide. Along with a state of the arts communication center at our headquarters outside Chicago, we have sales representatives in most major cities, making BBJ the largest special event tabletop rental company in the United States.
Due to our continued growth, we are actively looking to find amazing creative people to join our team.
Requirements of the Territory Account Executive:
- 3+ years of inside sales experience in a closely related industry
- A confident top-performer that has a proven track record of “hunting” for new business
- A creative flair to consult on décor of events
- A results and goal oriented person who wants to be a part of a high-energy, dynamic team
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and is hungry to build a market and book of business
- Passion to be creative but also business minded to close sales
- An understanding of the sales process from overcoming objections to closing sales
- Ability to work late afternoon to evening shifts and/or weekend shifts
- Associate degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
Responsibilities of the Account Executive:
- Generating sales through aggressive prospecting, industry referrals, social media
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Establishing and developing a strong client base with continuous growth
- Driving BBJ brand awareness
- Negotiating details of contracts
- Performing administrative duties, such as tracking sales records, entering orders, filing expense reports