Contact Us About A Career. Please fill your details below.
Account Executive (Atlanta, GA)
BBJ is the pioneer in the tabletop rental industry, our mission: “To become the premier provider of tabletop décor to the Special Events Industry on a national and international level through the depth and diversity of a quality product and dedication to unparalleled customer service”.
Due to our growth, we are in need of a self-motivated, results-oriented Account Executive to “Be the Face of BBJ”! We offer a competitive salary, commission structure, and benefits package as well as the opportunity to sell the best products in the industry behind one of the most respected names in the industry: BBJ.
- Generate sales based on budget by contacting prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders.
- Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads and referrals from existing clients, participating in industry organizations, and attending trade shows and events.
- Negotiate details of contracts.
- Ability to close sales to meet or exceed monthly sales goal.
- Continuous follow-up with clients.
- Consistently develop, implement and maintain targeted account growth.
- Recommend products to customers, based on customers’ needs and interests.
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors’ products, prices, and sales.
- Answer customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and payment terms.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships to improve communication and customer loyalty to the business.
- Demonstrate and maintain good business acumen in handling customer challenges; consult with clients to resolve problems and provide on going support.
- Keep customers updated with product samples.
- Perform administrative duties, such as preparing sales budgets and reports, keeping sales records, and filing expense reports.
- Prepare sales contracts and order forms.
- 3+ years of sales experience with a proven track record of generating revenue in a target market
- Must demonstrate understanding of the sales process and overcoming objections; Must possess strong negotiating and closing skills
- Demonstrated success developing new account opportunities through aggressively prospecting and pursuing new client business with a “high energy” approach to selling
- Ability to exhibit creativity with color, fashion and fabric when working with clients such as Brides, Event Planners etc.
- Passion to be creative, educate clients and close deals
- Exceptional written , verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a high-paced sales environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain and manage client accounts
- Ability to achieve and maintain superior customer service
- Experience in the hospitality, event or business services industries required
- Must be able to travel up to 10% to attend events or make client visits
- Formal sales training highly preferred
- Associate degree required; Bachelors Degree preferred