Contact Us About A Career. Please fill your details below.
Due to our growth, BBJ needs a self-motivated Account Service Specialist who will work with BBJ clients nationwide. The Account Service Specialist will respond to customer requests and needs including fulfilling orders over the phone and the internet and will ensure that each transaction is processed accurately while maintaining top-notch customer service.
The core hours of this position will be 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Requirements of the Account Service Specialist:
- · A history of providing exceptional customer service
- · Ability to work late afternoon to evening shifts and/or weekend shifts on a rotating schedule
- · Requires friendly, professional etiquette and courtesy in interfacing with customers on the telephone
- · Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- · Requires attention to accurate detail and must be able to multitask
- · Ability to analyze situations and make decisions in a timely manner
- · Excellent documentation and recordkeeping abilities
- · Ability to work autonomously as well as within a team environment
- · Knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- · Experience working in the Event or Hospitality industries a plus
- · Associates Degree or higher a plus