BBJ is the pioneer in the tabletop rental industry, our mission: “To become the premier provider of tabletop décor to the
Special Events Industry on a national and international level through the depth and diversity of a quality product and dedication
to unparalleled customer service”.
BBJ has been built upon a foundation of relationships, trust, commitment, extraordinary employees and exceptional leadership.
We are fully integrated and are committed to providing the best products and services possible to any and every customer
worldwide. BBJ has grown to multiple regional offices around the country.
Due to our growth, we are in need of a self-motivated, results-oriented Sales Manager to “Be the Face of BBJ”! We offer
a competitive salary, commission structure, and benefits package as well as the opportunity to sell the best products in
the industry behind one of the most respected names in the industry: BBJ.
This Sales Manager will participate in office sales strategies in order to meet and exceed the annual budgeted goals, will
aggressively identify, pursue and manage new client accounts and will maintain high visibility in representing BBJ in the
event and hospitality communities.
- Associates Degree required, Bachelors Degree preferred
- 5+ years of sales and marketing experience in a high sales volume environment with a history of proven results
- Ability to work in a high-paced sales environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within a team environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to aggressively prospect and pursue new client business with a “high energy”
approach to selling
- Must possess strong negotiating and closing skills
- Ability to maintain and manage client accounts
- Ability to achieve and maintain superior customer service
- Experience in the hospitality, event or business services industries required
- Must be able to travel up to 10% to attend events or make client visits